In this post, you will learn `2 ways to excerpt a post on any WordPress:
1. Click on posts, and then click 'Add New'
2. At the top, click on 'Screen Options' and tick 'Excerpt'
3. Now scroll down and you will see a box
4. Type your message in, like Continue Reading...
1. Below the post title area, and above the large text area, click on 'Text' on the far right.
2. On the bar, click the 'more' button.
3. Somewhere, text should come up saying:
4. Change it to whatever you like, such as
Hope this helps!