• Resolved Snackddp

(@snackddp)

Hello,

I’ve a Pre-existing installation in a Sub-Directory
    http://example.com/wordpress”

I followed the wordpress’s tutorial which taught me to change the address in the URL of my root directory.

Which gave me : “http://example.com”

I’ve removed all of my plugins and i’ve reinstalled them.

I’ve no error with the others plugins but i still have a problem with your plugin.

Warning: Include_once(/home/delabysi/www//wp-load.php)[function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/delabysi/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/responsive-contact-form/ai-responsive-contact-form.php on line 49

Warning: Include_once()[function.include]: failed opening '/home/delabysi/www//wp-load.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5.3/lib/php') in /home/delabysi/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/responsive-contact-form/ai-responsive-contact-form.php on line 49

I have edited the line 49 to :
    include_once( get_home_path().'/wordpress/wp-load.php' );
    We have no erreur now. But the button send don’t work.

Cordially,
    Snackddp.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/responsive-contact-form/

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author August Infotech

(@augustinfotech)

Hello Snackddp,

Please provide us your site link.

Thanks & Regards,
    August Infotech

Thread Starter Snackddp

(@snackddp)

Plugin Author August Infotech

(@augustinfotech)

Hello Snackddp,

We think you are using our plugins old version. We have resolved the subfolder site bugs in our latest version of plugins. Please update to our latest version and check.

If you are using our latest version then there is a jquery error in “dbox-slider-lite” plugin. Plase deactivate the plugin and check.

please let us know if you have any query.

Thanks & Regards,
    August Infotech

Thread Starter Snackddp

(@snackddp)

Hello,

We have update to the last version of your plugin.

We have now the 2 errors :

Warning: Include_once(/home/delabysi/www//wp-load.php)[function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/delabysi/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/responsive-contact-form/ai-responsive-contact-form.php on line 49

Warning: Include_once()[function.include]: failed opening '/home/delabysi/www//wp-load.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5.3/lib/php') in /home/delabysi/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/responsive-contact-form/ai-responsive-contact-form.php on line 49

If i change to /wordpress/wp-login.php in line 49 in ai-responsive-contact-form.php.

We have no error but i can’t submit.

And if i disable dbox slider lite, nothing change.

The dbox slider lite plugin is disabled for the last 24 hours.

Cordially,
    Snackddp.

Plugin Author August Infotech

(@augustinfotech)

Hello Snackddp,

We have checked your site. It seems that you have uploaded the site in sub-folder but the link generates from root folder.

So, you have to customize the plugin files and change the path from here :

\wp-content\plugins\responsive-contact-form\include\ai-contact-form-template.php

Goto line no 9 and change the path “/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php” to “/wordpress/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php” as well you did in ai-responsive-contact-form.php then the plugin work perfectly fine.

please let us know if you have any query.

Thanks & Regards,
    August Infotech

Thread Starter Snackddp

(@snackddp)

Thank you.

The plugin is working now.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Warnings after i have done modification in index.php’ is closed to new replies.