Support » Themes and Templates » 2 Unique WordPress Themes – New & Free / Dark or Light Themes!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • They look nice – good work.

A personal niggle – have you not misspelled Shakespeare?

That was meant to be an easter egg 😉
    Fixed now! Thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers

Do let us know if there’s any feedbacks or suggestions as we’re going to be releasing a 3rd variation of this theme soon 🙂

I like the theme, but the dark one is a bit harsh on the eyes, I think it’s that particular shade of pink. I don’t have a problem with blogs that use white text on black backgrounds, and in fact have a blog that does so myself, so that’s not the issue.

Well, I like the “rounded-over” top look. I HATE pink, any shade thereof, on dark, on light; only place I’ve ever seen a pink I liked was on a mid-grey – and the pink was more “peach”. But the light one is great.

Hi

Thanks for the feedback, we just wanted to try something new for the dark theme and add a unique color to the mix to brighten it up. We’ll be releasing probably few more Intermission-Theme variations in the near future.

Cheers

New Intermission-Neon Released!
    http://www.cirtexhosting.com/themes.shtml

Hi,

Currently we have Intermission -Lite and -Dark and -Neon
    If there’s any suggestions for other combinations, please let us know and we will come up with some before setting out to work on a brand new wordpress theme 🙂

Cheers
    CirtexHosting

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Unique WordPress Themes – New & Free / Dark or Light Themes!’ is closed to new replies.