• Let me first thank you for this theme, it’s by far one of the best I’ve worked with.

I hope you wouldn’t mind helping with a couple things.

1. When you switch between full/contained in the header/footer/credits sections, it keeps the content within the container and makes the backgrounds full-width. However, when you choose container or full width per each page in the page editor, when you choose full, it extends the content full-width, not just the background. Is there a way to change the behavior of the page to that of the header/footer/credits section? I hope that makes sense.

2. I’ve made some additions to the customizer but have just created a child theme so when you update I won’t lose my customizations. I’ve made my changes to the existing Kirki files and need to know how I can move my customizations to Kirki to my child theme and have them still work.

3. Is there a way to have the Kirki styles be added to a style sheet or something instead of all in the head?

I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by asmiller80.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Theme Author Munir Kamal

(@munirkamal)

Hi @asmiller80,

Thank you so much for trying out this theme and providing the feedback. Glad to hear that you like it.

Now let me try to answer your queries.

1) looks like you are confusing the page/post specific container options with the Header/Footer/Credit layout options? However you have a good point here, I will try to add an extra option to these layout options which will say something like “Strech Background Only” on all such option. Which will make it better I think.

2) If you wish to add additional options to the customizer via the child theme, you can do that either using kirki (follow their docs) or without it. Simply in your child theme’s “functions.php” file, create a function which contains all your customizer options and hooks it to the action “after_setup_theme”. And for the output, you may need to override some theme files or utilize available theme hooks. This could go beyond general support to explain all this in detail here, unfortunately. But feel free to ask any specifics here, and I will try to guide.

3) In Next update, I will make it happen.

Hope this answers your questions, please feel free to ask further. 🙂

Regards,
    Munir

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘3 Theme Questions’ is closed to new replies.