Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hi Tradedog- We’ve not tried to embed a Swipp slider into comments – interesting idea! Would love to know more about what you’re thinking and we can see if there’s a way to make it happen.

Re: “Not swipping more than once,” a Swipp with with “Standard Button” will only count the most-recent Swipp from a signed in individual. This was an intentional design decision, since how an individual feels about a topic may change over time. So, a signed-in individual can swipp more than once using the Standard Button, but only the most-recent swipp is counted in the overall swipp score.

On the other hand, we do allow multiple swipps on a topic using the quick slider. Other intentional trade-off, as we wanted to enable individuals to swipp a topic quickly without needing to go through a sign in process.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

-Chris

Thread Starter Tradedog

(@tradedog)

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply. What I am using is a WP plugin called Question and Answer Forum (http://wordpress.org/plugins/question-and-answer-forum/)in conjunction with Swipp Version 1.2

This plugin allows users to post questions using the WP “post” function using a form template which invites the user to Post a Question. Other users can attempt to answer the question using the Post a Comment function.

When a question is posted using the Q and A forum form a Swipp can be added by admin because admin can access the The edit function and use the Add Swipp button. The user cannot access the edit function. I would like the user to be able to add a Swipp themselves which I would imagine involves embedding an Add Swipp button in the Q and A Forum plugins Post form.

Likewise in the Comment section which is just a standard WP function.

What would also be great for me, and I know I am asking too much, would be an “autopilot” Add Swipp which just adds a Swipp without having to select the type or add a title. User just love simplicity.

Thanks Again

Edward

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Swipp questions’ is closed to new replies.