• Resolved findingitontheway

(@findingitontheway)

Hi guys,

I am currently working on a plattform where people can apply for certain event jobs but have to be registered first.

Since working for the event job requires a lot of data (social security number, bank details etc.), I wanted to create a two steps registration process.
    The first page where they basically just tell us basic contact details (like name email,password etc.) and then a second page where they basically complete there profile and tell us more about themselves (which will be required to take on jobs).

So I created two roles:
    – member (all people who registered with name and adresse) – First step of registration
    – fullmembers (all people who completed the second step and filled out all social security number and bank details etc.).

My problem now is, that as soon as they registered on the first page, they will become a “member” and will be redirected to the second page. But if they fill out all the details there it will be “counted” as a new registration and the ultimate member will create a new Username/email-Adresse for them instead of taking the already registered email-address (which should be feasable since the second registration form is only visible for logged in users).

Is there any chance that I can use the already existing username/email-Address field for the second registration form?

Or do you have any advice on how I can create a 2-Step-Registration?

Every idea is appriciated. Thanks in regards Nick

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Step registration process’ is closed to new replies.