WordPress.org

Support

Support » Themes and Templates » 2 Questions – Site Title and tag line Times New Roman

2 Questions – Site Title and tag line Times New Roman

• Spun is definitely one of the coolest templates in WP. But due to my rookieness need help on 2 aspects to put my site finally online:

1st – Site Title and tag line
    How can I place a photo instead of text?

2nd – All website with times new roman
    I would like to use only times new roman as the main letter font: posts, pages, titles. As of now there are 2 – 3 letter types and some in Italic. How can I use only TNR?

Thanks in advance, T

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Theme Author Caroline Moore

@sixhours

1) You can do this by hiding the site title and uploading a header image under Appearance -> Header in your Dashboard.

2) You can use CSS in a child theme or a CSS plugin (like Jetpack) to do this. I recommend using Firebug for CSS work–makes it much easier.

Look in style.css for any class (ie. .entry-title) that has a font-family property applied, then copy it into your child theme’s style.css and change the font family to "Times New Roman".

I don’t offer advanced CSS customization support, but you’ll find a number of helpful resources in the links above. Good luck!

Hello Caroline,

Will try to make the necessary changes to work.
    Thank you so much for the prompt support.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Questions – Site Title and tag line Times New Roman’ is closed to new replies.