• Hey,

I am about to make my first foray into designing a WordPress Site I’m actually very excited about it.

Before I jump – I have two questions. These questions are based on the fact I have built Joomla sites for the past two years and am familiar with Joomla’s plugin’s – but want to try WordPress to expand my arsenal.

Question #1 – I have trouble finding WP sites that contain Forums (other than what I’m on at the moment) – are forums difficult to implement in WP? I have an organizational (club) site I am considering WP for but needs to have a forum. Ant thoughts?

Question #2 – (This is why I mentioned my Joomla experience)… Is there a good Directory plugin for Word Press? Joomla has a great plugin called Mosets Tree (no – I’m not trying to plug Joomla or Mosets) – – But this Club site will need to have a Membership Directory and was wondering what WP had that might be equivalent?

Thanks – I really appreciate your feedback and really looking forward to getting started – hopefully.

tg

• The topic ‘2 Questions: Good Forum & Directory plugins?’ is closed to new replies.