• Resolved stuartgre

(@stuartgre)

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the great plugin. I just have a couple of questions:

1) Will you be adding in classes at some point rather than using inline styles?
    2) This one is a little bit more details:
    I have created my own custom colour options for Gutenberg, and this works fine on some elements, but others have a bit of a problem, such as button, has ‘Button Colours’ that has not been overriden by my custom colour pickers and ‘Notice’ which has ‘Title Colours’ etc.

Strangely, the button in the CTA has my colours, but the standalone AB Button does not?

They have ‘teal’, ‘sky blue’ etc. is it possible to overwrite like I have done by using ‘editor-color-palette’

Thank you

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author atomicblocks

(@atomicblocks)

Hi there,

Thanks for checking out Atomic Blocks! Happy to answer these.

1. We do use classes instead of inline styles where we can. Some of the original blocks still use inline styles and will be updated in the future. Our latest blocks all use classes, aside from when a custom color is used.

This is another instance of some of the older blocks using a custom color palette. We have an open issue on Github to fix this up, so stay tuned for that! Once we remove our custom colors, you’ll see your color palette show up there instead.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thread Starter stuartgre

(@stuartgre)

Great, thank you for your answers 🙂 In the meantime is there any way to update the custom color palette by any chance?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Questions about Atomic Blocks’ is closed to new replies.