• I just upgraded from 2.04 to 2.2.2 and I wish I hadnt. I have 2 problems, and have seen others have it but found no solution.

1. The WYSIWYG editor does not have ANY visual features showing up for me to use. I use 2.2.2 native install for another blog and it works fine, but my upgrade does not. I had to install the WYSIWYG plugin which is not what I want to use. What went wrong and how do I fix it?? Seems to me it should be easy file installation for that editor so how could it go wrong.

2. I had many funky A characters show up on ALL of my past posts, usually after periods. No one has found a way to fix all past posts. I have 500 so I cant go through all of them and fix them. Anyone have a solution … and why did it happen??

Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • My comments:

1. There seem to be so many people that have had this type of problem and there are several possible solutions. I had this problem recently and it was definitely something that was wrong on the server side. My host ended up moving me to another server with a more current version of PHP and that cleared it up.

2. I’d be really curious about this as well. We just noticed this happening on our blog last night as well. My thought was, again, perhaps something server side was reset wrong, as those are foreign characters.

Just curious, who is your host?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Problems WYSIWYG editor’ is closed to new replies.