• Resolved sliqdfw

(@sliquid)

I am having a problem seeing the privacy policy pop up window on Android (Galaxy S6).

I can consent just fine, but clicking the link for the pop up seems to send the pop up off the screen.

It seems to work fine on Iphone.

My other issue is in the admin panel, the warning that I have updated my privacy policy is stuck. Clicking dismiss or ask for consent both wind up on a page saying the link has expired. logging out does not solve the problem, nor does updating the privacy policy page again.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author Fernando Claussen

(@fclaussen)

Just checked it on your site.
    For some reason, your site is not respecting the position: fixed CSS rule.

You shouldn’t need to scroll to see the privacy bar. And when you click to see the privacy preferences it is again not respecting the position fixed and having it outside of the screen.

@matthewfarlymn
    Any idea why would that be happening? It’s not from our plugin. Can you take a quick look and see if you can find what the issue is?

Plugin Contributor Matthew Farlymn

(@matthewfarlymn)

Hi @sliquid

After reviewing your site I can see that your <!-- Main Page Content --> on mobile has a class of .slideout-panel which contains the property will-change: transform. When I disable this the privacy bar displays correctly with the position: fixed at the bottom of the screen.

I don’t know what will-change: transform is being used for, but it seems to be overriding the default nature of position: fixed. I hope this information helps you out.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Problems – Android & Updated Consent Stuck’ is closed to new replies.