• Resolved gediweb

(@gediweb)

After the upgrade, all of the pages changed in design. Which is ok. I understand it’s a major update. But 2 of those pages are broken in design. No styling and no menu navigation as on the other pages. These pages are:

/customer-area/online-previews/my-pages/
    /customer-area/files/my-files/

All other pages are fine. I already tried to recreate those pages, but still the same result. I’m also not caching these pages, just in case. Please help! I have clients looking at this.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/customer-area/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hi,

Please post that on the official support forum on the plugin website. There you will be able to add as a private reply your URL and admin credentials so that we can have a look at it.

Moderator Jan Dembowski

(@jdembowski)

Forum Moderator and Brute Squad

There you will be able to add as a private reply your URL and admin credentials so that we can have a look at it.

You can post to that official support plugin site but I do not recommend that you send anyone your admin credentials.

@vprat I’m am 100% sure you mean well but please never ask for credentials on these forums.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#The_Bad_Stuff

Now for the why: The internet is a wonderful place full of very nice people and a few very bad ones. I’m sure everyone here is very nice however, by giving some ones keys to your house you are trusting they wont steal anything. Likewise the person who takes the keys is now responsible for the house FOREVER.

If something was to go wrong, then you the author may well legally become liable for damages, which they would not normally have been as their software is provided without warranty.

Please be aware that repeatedly asking for credentials will result in us asking you to repeatedly stop before escalating up to the plugins team.

Hi,

No worries. I did not know about that rule here.

Regards,

Moderator Jan Dembowski

(@jdembowski)

Forum Moderator and Brute Squad

It’s all good and thanks for understanding. 😉

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘2 pages are broken after upgrade’ is closed to new replies.