Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Same problem here. Let me know if you found a solution to this 🙁

Plugin Author huge-it

(@huge-it)

Dear customers we did not expect that someone would like to add to portfolios in one page but you are not only customers that need that ability so now we are working on that and it will come in on of our upcoming updates.
    We will let you know about it as soon as it will be ready.

Same request as well. Thanks for considering this feature!

Is this fixed already on their latest update? Thanks!

Hi,

I am facing the same problem after adding 3 portfolios on one page.

Last two are not working and the first one(FAQ) shows the pop up for a second and hides it, however, if I use a single portfolio, it works pretty well.

This plugin seemed really great to me when I was experimenting but when implemented it is a mess.

No doubt this error would be in pro version also.

Huge-IT, I am sorry to say this but this is reality.

This is a great plugin that exceeded my expectation.

Hope to get it fixed soon.

why wouldn’t you upload more than one portfolio onto the same page?! Looks like a basic functionality to me 🙁

I’m having the same issue. The first one looks great, 4 thumbnails across. The second one underneath appears as a single column. Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks!

Hello
    Dear muneca, all those users had old version which didn’t allow to have more than one portfolio on a page.
    Now we have update version which allows you to do that.
    So please make sure you use the last version, and please send your page link so we could see if you have any other errors

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2 or more portfoios on a single page?’ is closed to new replies.