• Resolved rakeshmali011

(@rakeshmali011)

I have tested the plugin with multiple test cases. I Just feel:

1. If there is option in backend to automatically deduct the wallet amount during checkout step and remaining amount (if any) will be shown for other payment method.

2. At checkout (where it shows “Pay by wallet”) and a checkbox is showing right now, I think the checkbox could be before this text and the wallet amount could be shown there. e.g. it could be like this (Checkbox)Pay by wallet: -₹100

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Author Subrata Mal

(@subratamal)

Hi rakesh,

Thank you very much for testing our plugin and we appreciate your continuous help to make our plugin better.

We will add those enhancement in our next update. And you are welcome to share any other such enhancements with us.

Cheers

Thread Starter rakeshmali011

(@rakeshmali011)

Hi Subrata,

Thank you!

3. Cashback could be work with coupon code too. So if anyone apply that coupon code he/she will get cashback into his/her wallet instead of apply discount.

Plugin Author Subrata Mal

(@subratamal)

@rakesh,
    For point no 3, is that you want to turn woocomerce coupon into cashback? If so I think that will be a nice feature for this plugin.

Please give us 5/5 if you like this plugin.

Cheers

Thread Starter rakeshmali011

(@rakeshmali011)

Yes, Coupon code could be use in both ways, discount as well as cashback.

(@subratamal)

Hi @rakeshmali011,

Point no 1 and 2 are implemented in version 1.0.5 and point no 3 yet to be done in our next update please have a look.
    For point 2 we have provided template so that anyone can override it via theme.

Thanks and regards,
    Subrata Mal

(@subratamal)

Hi @rakeshmali011,

New plugin version 1.0.6 comes with WooCommerce coupon as cashback please have a look.

I am marking this topic as resolved please feel free to create a new thread for any further queries.

Cheers

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘2 options could be possible to improve and ease the user experience.’ is closed to new replies.