WordPress.org

Forums

Frontier Post
2 issues. (8 posts)

1. gawakamy
    Posted 1 year ago #

1. Only aurthor can see their own posts. Even admin can not see it.
    2. Edit button on the post does not work. The edit button on the post list only works.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/frontier-post/

2. finnj
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

1: is that in the my post list ?

2: how does the edit button not work ? Are you aware that you can only edit the post a certain amount of days (default 10) after the post has been published

3. gawakamy
    Posted 1 year ago #

1. I created custom page and put shortcode in there.

2. When the aurhor click the edit button, it redirect to post list page. I set up the days for 3 days, and it happend in 3 days.

4. gawakamy
    Posted 1 year ago #

2nd problem has been solved suddenly. I have no idea why.
    But 1st issue is still going. For example, if admin post something, only admin can see it on the list. If a user post something, only that user can see it on the list.

5. finnj
    Plugin Author

Posted 1 year ago #

What happens if on of the other profiles create a post from the frontend, doest the post then disappear from the list ?

Can the user edit the post using the edit button on the post (can be enabled with Frontier Edit in settings) ?

6. gawakamy
    Posted 1 year ago #

That is what I did first time. I made another profile and made a post from the frontend, but it was not shown for the other people.
    I set up everything properly, so it is not problem of setting.

1st issue has come back while I have installed some plugins. So I guess Frontier Post plugin is crashed with the other plugins (or theme).
    But I can not give up the other plugins and current theme anymore.
    If it does not work, I should give up Frontier Post. I am sad as Frontier Post is really what I have looking for.
    Your job is very good. Hope it would be fixed next version.

7. wolfang8
    Posted 1 year ago #

I have exactly same issue with Customizr theme. Are there any solutions yet?

8. aladin83
    Posted 1 year ago #

i have the same problem.. how to fix this ?

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.