WordPress.org

Forums

Events Manager
[resolved] 2 Issues (2 posts)

1. agMedia34
    Posted 2 years ago #

I apologize if this has been addressed already - Im still poking through the pages of support items here - but Im having 2 problems with the plugin.

The first ... My shortcode to display events by location ID. Where do I find this? The actual location ID as shown in wordpress when I hover over the edit link is 300 ... but "4" is the actual ID of the location. I was able to figure it out - but thats just 1 location. When I get 100 of them in there its really going to be a pain.

Where can I find the location ID easily?

The other issue. Everytime I edit the settings and save ... I have to go to my permalinks and save them again as well. If I save my settings I get 404 errors until I go back to my permalinks page ... quite annoying, and was hoping to find a simple solution to this.

Thank You

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/events-manager/

2. agelonwl
    Posted 2 years ago #

Events > Locations then id Location ID is not included; try clicking Screen Options > check Location ID then click Apply

could it causing by another plugin or theme? maybe you can try to temporarily deactivate all other plugins except EM and/or switch back to default theme twenty twelve (just to narrow down the problem)

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

• Events Manager
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.