Support » Plugin: Woo Variations Table » 2 issue – Ajax add to cart & variations sorting

• Dear developer,
    I use your plugin on my new site and it works great, but I also have a two sad bugs, that very bother me.
    1. I completely can’t to sort product variations in the table. I activate “Sorting” but nothing happens.
    2. When I add a product to cart with AJAX, it doesn’t appear on the cart button, although in fact product already is in the cart. If I deactivate Woo Variations Table, AJAX works for variations and add info to cart button. For simple product AJAX works everytime.
    My site URL is https://addwing.ru If you will need any additional information, don’t hesitate to bother me at any time, because I have to resolve this problems in a short time. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
    Vasily

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Alaa Rihan

(@alaa-rihan)

Hi,

I see you don’t use my plugin in your site maybe you’re using other plugin, please confirm.

Hi, Alaa.
    How are u doing? I use “Woocommerce Variations Table – Grid” and it links to your plugin. It is strange, is not it? I noticed this after I received your answer. They are very similar! I would be try to install your plugin, but WP doesn’t let me do this, cause plugin “already instaled”.. What do you think?

Best regards,
    Vasily

Plugin Author Alaa Rihan

(@alaa-rihan)

Hello Vasily,

I’m fine thank you for asking 🙂

Maybe “Woocommerce Variations Table – Grid” use the same directory name I use in my plugin so you can use my plugin by deleting “Woocommerce Variations Table – Grid” plugin first, you shouldn’t use both in the same time.

Best Regards
    Alaa Rihan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2 issue – Ajax add to cart & variations sorting’ is closed to new replies.