• Resolved SH10151

(@sh10151)

Hi there,

I’m a big fan of Hustle, and I had a couple of ideas that maybe you could consider as new features.

#1: Exclusion of IP addresses when tracking things like views and conversions. Mainly so I can exclude my personal IP or a client’s IP from showing up as views or conversions on the Hustle dashboard.

#2: A separate way to show slide-ins on mobile. For example, on desktop I have a slide-in that comes in from the bottom right, which is fine, but on mobile, I’d rather it slide down from the top because otherwise it covers up a contact form at the bottom of the page. Right now the only way I can think of doing this is to create two identical slide-ins, one for mobile that slides in from the top, and one for desktop that slides in from the bottom right.

My 2c, anyway.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Support Adam – WPMU DEV Support

(@wpmudev-support8)

Hi @sh10151

I hope you’re well today!

That sounds like a great improvements, thank you!

As for #2, this can “kind of” be achieved currently by using two identical slides showing one on mobile and one on desktop – just like you said – but yeah, I can imagine how it would be useful to actually be able to use just one and the same in both cases.

I’ve passed this feedback over to our developers for further consideration and I hope we’ll see that in one of future releases!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thread Starter SH10151

(@sh10151)

Great! Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Feature Requests: IP exclusions and separate mobile slide-in locations?’ is closed to new replies.