• Resolved KIN0025

(@kin0025)

My first request:
    Could you put an achievement that activates on filling out all buddypress profile fields.
    My second request:
    On a bbpress site under the username would it be possible to have a karma notice that opens a lightbox with all the user’s achievements. If this could display their badges a well it would be good.
    My Question:
    How do badges work, as I couldn’t find anything on how to add them or what they do.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/achievements/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author Paul Wong-Gibbs

(@djpaul)

Howdy;

1) It’s not possible to get that information easily from BuddyPress right now (nor allow for things like completing only a certain group of profile fields, etc); i.e. you could hire a developer to custom build it for you. This is something that I’m going to try to make easier with future versions of BuddyPress, so plugins like Achievements can benefit 🙂

2) People have asked before for this, and I’ve put it off for various reasons. My current issue is how to make it appear (visually); and a lightbox is a good suggestion. If you or someone else are interested in doing some designs of what this could look like and how it can work, we can get it added to a future release of Achievements much quicker.

3) Badges — they are like normal achievements, but you have to award them manually. Edit a user profile in wp-admin, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and there will be a list of all achievements you can grant or remove from a user by checking the boxes, and clicking save.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Feature Requests and a Question’ is closed to new replies.