Support » Plugin: MimeTypes Link Icons » 2 Errors for each link after Upgrading to 3.1.2

• Resolved Nnet

(@mattzn)

We had a list of PDF-Links, which worked fine withnthe previous versions. After upgrading to 3.1.2, every link shows 2 error messages (warnings):

Warning: array_map() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘sanitize html class’ not found or invalid function name in /…/wp-content/plugins/mimetypes-link-icons/mime_type_link_images.php on line 1161

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /…/wp-content/plugins/mimetypes-link-icons/mime_type_link_images.php on line 1162

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mimetypes-link-icons/

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Same here. Help!

Plugin Contributor jrf

(@jrf)

My apologies!!!!! My fault, typo on my part.

I’m submitting the fix to GitHub now and expect it to be released sort of soon, in the mean time you can either downgrade to v3.1.1 or change line 1161 of the mime_type_link_images.php file to:

$new_classnames = array_map( 'sanitize_html_class', $new_classnames );

Hope this helps!

Smile,
    Juliette

Plugin Contributor jrf

(@jrf)

Actually, if you choose to downgrade, downgrade to 3.1.0 rather than 3.1.1 to get rid of it.

OK, thanks. I was able to revert to yesterday’s backup, so I’ll hold steady for now.

Plugin Author eagerterrier

(@eagerterrier)

v. 3.1.3 just released which fixes this.

Sorry for the slip up.

Thanks for this quick solution!

Resolved. Thanks!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Errors for each link after Upgrading to 3.1.2’ is closed to new replies.