• Resolved gjfo

(@gjfo)

Hi,

There is 2 donation buttons on the form. One is at the beginning of the page just under the pricing choice field (this one is not working properly). The other is at the bottom of the page and working properly.

I want to hide the first one. I know that I can hide it using CSS but I think it is not the best way.

Can you give me an advice to hide the first one?

Thank you

GJ

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Plugin Support Michelle Frechette

(@michelleames)

Hi GJ!

I’m happy to help. Can you provide a link to the donation page? We can better advise you when we see the form.

It may be that you have your form set as a “reveal” or “modal” and the full form is displaying (showing the first button that would trigger either the reveal or popup). Check to see what your “Display Options” settings are, and that it’s set to “All Fields.” If it is, and you’re still seeing two buttons, then provide a link so that we can better assist you.

​Let me know if you have any other questions. I’m always happy to help. Happy fundraising!

Hi Michelle,

I follow your advice but it does not work. The problem is whatever I set when I save it it always return to All fields.

Can I send you the URL by PM or another way because I do not want to show the url here.

Thank you

GJ

Plugin Support Michelle Frechette

(@michelleames)

Hi there,

Yes – you can email a link to me at michelle@givewp.com. I’ll reply here to keep the forum updated.

(@michelleames)

I see your credit card information not translated, but that’s WooCommerce, and not GiveWP. I’m not sure how to help you with that. Have you checked on their forum?

I search for these words and the are not on Woocommerce but on your one .po. I translate them correctly with Poeit but they are not working.

Card Security Code is on your line 2574 and the translation Numéro de sécurité de la carte on line 2475.
    Card Number is on line 2566 and translation Numéro de la cvarte on line 2567
    Place Order is on your line 2721 and its translation Commander on line 2722.

All these words are surrounding your iframes.

GJ

Oups I apoligize so mutch Michelle,

I have problem with Givewp but n ot only that I also have problems with the theme and with Square. I show you the wronc files and the wrong problem.

The problem is not a translation one but I am not able to erase the firts Donate button. I will send you a screenshot of this problem

(@michelleames)

I believe that updating your GiveWP databases solved the issue. Can you take a look to see if it looks better to you now?

HI Michelle,

Looks perfect for me.

How did you update the databases? Just to make it myself in the futur.

Thank you very much for your help!

Gj

(@michelleames)

Under Donations>Updates. It was showing that the database needed to be updated. I’m glad it’s all set now! Happy fundraising!

PS – I had to stretch my high school French (it’s been over 30 years) to read it all. 😉

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.