Support » Plugin: My Private Site - One-Click Password Protection for All Your Site's Content » 2 different registration pages with BuddyPress

• Resolved sirjuliantaylor

(@sirjuliantaylor)

Hello,

I am using jonradio Private Site and buddy press and it is doing something a little odd. For some reason there are 2 different registration pages. The main one that I need my users to use so they can enter their invite code for buddy press (“../register”), and another generic one that is accessed by the jonradio private site (“../register-2”). I assume this “register-2” page was created by the jonradio plugin.

Any idea how I can force joradio to use the normal register page that was set up by buddypress?

I am making a private site that would be used in a school with students under the age of 18, so it needs to be private to the rest of the world. If you have another suggestion of how to accomplish this, please let me know.

Thanks,

https://wordpress.org/plugins/jonradio-private-site/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author David Gewirtz

(@dgewirtz)

Honestly, I’d use some of the BuddyPress resources to do what you want. BuddyPress has a lot of resources for protecting educational sites.

–David

P.S. Marking resolved because this plugin is probably not the best solution for this problem.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘2 different registration pages with BuddyPress’ is closed to new replies.