Support » Plugin: Portfolio Gallery - Image Gallery Plugin » 2 copies of same image in Lightbox

• Resolved gmanasi

(@gmanasi)

I am using the free version of the Portfolio Gallery plugin and the gallery itself displays perfectly along with the filters added. The issue is when I click on an image, it displays in the lightbox and a second copy of the same image displays behind the transparent overlay.
    When I inspect the element in the browser window, I see that there are 2 separate lightboxes/slideshows being displayed one over the other – one of this plugin and the other of Elementor page builder that I am using for building out the pages. Is there any way to fix this issue? I love the plugin but with this problem, its not really fully functional and it looks bad.
    Can you please help?

(Maybe some JS code is referring to the same element ID and they both show up? But the ID names are different for both sections. The elementor one has the ID “elementor-lightbox” whereas yours has the ID “ekkoLightbox-424”. So I am not really sure whats the issue)
    Thanks in advance,
    MG

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author A WP Life

(@awordpresslife)

Hi,

Please share your page/site URL.

Thanks

Thread Starter gmanasi

(@gmanasi)

Unfortunately I am developing the site is on my local machine. I can send you a screenshot if thats okay? But how?

Plugin Author A WP Life

(@awordpresslife)

Ok, you can share screenshots.

Please also share which version of the plugin you are using.

Thanks

Thread Starter gmanasi

(@gmanasi)

I had to disable Elementor’s Lightbox from its settings to make it work. It’s not the ideal way out but it’s working for now. Luckily, I don’t need to display the built-in gallery provided by elementor anywhere on the website so I am okay disabling the lightbox option. But it will be very helpful for others if you can fix the issue with the plugin coz it is a problem.

(There is no option to attach a screenshot here so you will have to let me know how)

Plugin Author A WP Life

(@awordpresslife)

Hi,

Thanks for updating us.

That is not the issue with the plugin we have our lightbox and element have it’s our lightbox only works with gallery and elements lightbox will work on all of the images.

So users have to disable any lightbox from them.

(You can upload image online on any site like -https://imgur.com/upload
    And share the link here)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘2 copies of same image in Lightbox’ is closed to new replies.