1) 2-column template(s) have spontaneously changed to a single column (stacked the columns). View effect on http://www.wendyhome.com
The problem persists even if I apply te WordPress Default 1.5 template. It’s not template-specific.
2) The Orcadia template appears to have spontaneously re-fromatted my previous blog entries to be ‘centred paragraph’ from left-hand-paragraph. This re-alignment of paragraph’s only occurs in the Orcadia template, not the Default template.
Did I do it?
The last things I remember doing before noticing this clolumns not working andreformatting was
– Add a photograph to the bottom of the most recent blog entry.
– Adjust the photograph size by dragging the corner of it then
– deleting some empty space under the photograph.
I dont want to delete the blog entry to get my formatting/template layout right.
I do want to avoid doing whatever I did to make this happen, or even better have template-templates updated to make sure people dont have to avoid doing this!
- The topic ‘2 Column templates ‘stacking’ my columns’ is closed to new replies.