• Resolved AmDev1

(@amdev1)

Hi
    I’m creating 2 forms/calculators on one page. The first form is quite long so I have several page breaks and added navigation buttons at the bottom. Works great.

I want to add a second calculator to the same page. At the moment it is displayed at the bottom of every page break in the first calculator. I understand why but is there a way for it to only display at the end of the last page of the 1st calculator, or even on submission of the first calculator?

Also, from the 2nd calculator, can I add a url to a button to navigate back to a specific page on a different calculator? I hope that makes sense.
    Regards

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author codepeople

(@codepeople)

Hello @amdev1

You can do the following.

Assign a different class name to every form. The class names are assigned the forms through their shortcodes. For example:

[CP_CALCULATED_FIELDS id="1" class="form-a"]

[CP_CALCULATED_FIELDS id="2" class="form-b"]

Of course, using the corresponding forms’ ids.

Now, enter the style definition below through the WordPress menu option: “Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS”:

.form-b{display:none;}

Finally, you can insert a button field in the last page of the first form with the following piece of code as its onclick event:

jQuery('.form-a').hide();jQuery('.form-b').show();

Best regards.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘2 calculators on one page with page breaks’ is closed to new replies.