Support » Plugin: Social Media Share Buttons | MashShare » 2 Buttons – Are you serious?

• Everyone knows that Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are to three most popular social sites. This plugin gives you only two – Facebook and Twitter…. and if you want more you have to purchase them. Really? Are you serious. You want me to pay you to place a social media button on my site? LOL!! I don’t think so. I’ll just use another plugin instead. Complete waste of time!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Rene Hermenau

(@renehermi)

Hello BijouFashion,

> Everyone knows that Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest are to three most popular social sites.

Facebook and Twitter i agree! And for Fashion probably Pinterest is important as well but for other news related sites it isnĀ“t. So the term “most popular” depends on your personal need.

Its your good right to rate negative. I wish you good luck to find a great working Share button solution which fits your needs and which helps you to create a lot of shares.

The people in which you are MIMICKING your design (mashable.com).. stated that these three ARE INDEED the top 3 social networking sites – “popular” “top 3” yada yada… it all means the same thing… http://mashable.com/2012/04/06/pinterest-number-3-social-network/. Not only that, there are many other sites that list these as the top three sites.

As I stated before… these are the MOST POPULAR social sites and SHOULD be included in your FREE plugin.

Plugin Author Rene Hermenau

(@renehermi)

Thanks for sharing the link. I ll check this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Buttons – Are you serious?’ is closed to new replies.