• Resolved chiarabassi

(@chiarabassi)

Hello,
    I have configured everything and the system works properly on the e-mail side and send reminder. However there are several side-displaying bugs of the comets.
    BUG WITH ACTIVE DISQUS:
    1. IN THE PRODUCT PAGE I DO NOT DISPLAY THE REVIEWS IN THE APPROVED TAB
    2. IN THE PARTY ADMIN MAKES THAT THERE ARE 2 REVIEWS / COMMENTS TO BE MODELING IN THE SECTION COMMENTS ARE NOT DISPLAYED EVEN IF THERE IS THE NUMBER TO BE APPROVED

BUG WITH DISQUS DISABLED:
    2. IN THE ADMIN PART I HAVE REVEALED THAT THERE ARE 2 REVIEWS / COMMENTS TO BE MODELING IN THE SECTION COMMENTS ARE NOT DISPLAYED EVEN IF THERE IS THE NUMBER TO BE APPROVED – The only way to display them is to force the database but after it’s a bug in the count
    3. I HAVE TO KEEP OFF IN THE WOOCOMMERCE-SETTINGS-REVIEWS THE MODERATION TIP TO DISPLAY THE REVIEWS LEAVED BY THE CUSTOMERS IN THE PRODUCT TAB

I kindly ask you how to solve the problem because I would like to buy the plugin in the premium version but first everything must work
    Thank you
    Chiara

*******************************************************************************

Salve,
    ho configurato tutto e il sistema funziona correttamente lato e-mail e invio promemoria. Tuttavia ci sono diversi bug lato visualizzazione dei commeti.
    BUG CON DISQUS ATTIVO:
    1. NELLA PAGINA DEL PRODOTTO NON MI VISUALIZZA LE RECENSIONI NELLA TAB APPOSITA
    2. NELLA PARTE ADMIN MI SEGNALA CHE CI SONO 2 RECENSIONI/COMMENTI DA MODERARE MA NELLA SEZIONE COMMENTI NON SONO VISUALIZZATI ANCHE SE C’è IL NUMERINO CHE CI SONO DA APPROVARE

BUG CON DISQUS DISATTIVATO:
    2. NELLA PARTE ADMIN MI SEGNALA CHE CI SONO 2 RECENSIONI/COMMENTI DA MODERARE MA NELLA SEZIONE COMMENTI NON SONO VISUALIZZATI ANCHE SE C’è IL NUMERINO CHE CI SONO DA APPROVARE – L’unico modo di visualizzarle è forzare il database ma dopo c’è un bug nel conteggio
    3. DEVO TENERE SPENTA NELLA PARTE WOOCOMMERCE-IMPOSTAZIONI-REVIEWS LA SPUNTA DELLA MODERAZIONE PER VISUALIZZARE NELLA TAB PRODOTTO LE RECENSIONI LASCIATE DAI CLIENTI

Le chiedo cortesemente come risolvere il problema perché vorrei comprare il plugin nella versione premium ma prima deve funzionare tutto
    Grazie
    Chiara

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Plugin Author cusrev

(@ivole)

Thanks for trying my plugin!

Can you please tell me what do you mean by “ACTIVE DISQUS”?

Thread Starter chiarabassi

(@chiarabassi)

Hello!
    I explain to you:
    I installed the plugin “Disqus” for the management of comments and I saw that from a problem of display in the TAB of the product dedicated to reviews. I have now managed to solve the problem by adding a code to exclude the products to the functions.php file.
    PROBLEM (regardless of the Disqus plugin)
    if a review from a verified owner’s email arrives, this is regularly registered by the database, but is not included in the wordpress comments. This is why I can not keep the moderation tick active. In addition, even if moderation is turned off, reviews will not appear on the comments page even if they are approved, present, and viewed in the product.
    TX
    Chiara

Plugin Author cusrev

(@ivole)

OK, now I see. I don’t think that my plugin is compatible with “Disqus” plugin because “Disqus” plugin completely replaces the standard WordPress comments with their own comments system. On the other hand, my plugin uses the standard WordPress comments functionality.

To check the problem with reviews when “Disqus” plugin is disabled, please do the following:

1. Remove all reviews/comments for a particular product (e.g., for this one http://perlagesuite.com/prodotto/500-bolle-500-edizione-2018/).
    2. Enable moderation of reviews in the settings of my plugin.
    3. Submit a new review for this product using the review form created by my plugin (you can open this review form by clicking “Review” button in the email with a review reminder).
    4. Go to “Comments” page in WordPress admin area and see if a new review was created (in non-approved status).
    5. Approve the review and then go to the product page and see if it is shown there.

After following these steps, please tell me what are the results?

(@chiarabassi)

1. I can not remove the reviews of customers sent with his plugin because as explained they are not displayed anywhere in the administrative side of WordPress

I can not do the following steps because I do not see reviews in the comments section. My problem is exactly this: I do not see the reviews in the administrative part.
    Disqus is not responsible for this, I also tried deactivating the plugin.

Ok I got the fish … there’s a bug with “WPML” plugin. How can this be solved?

Thank u!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by chiarabassi.
    Plugin Author cusrev

(@ivole)

Well, this is really strange. You cannot have reviews shown on the frontend without having them in admin area as well. WordPress uses similar queries for showing reviews on the frontend (product pages) and in the admin area.

Can you please contact me (https://www.cusrev.com/contact.html) to arrange a troubleshooting session via TeamViewer?

(@chiarabassi)

I did other tests and I discovered that the problem comes with the “WPML” plugin. How can we solve the thing?
    Ok I can contact you where you indicated me, thank you. As soon as the problem is solved I can buy the plugin because I like it a lot!
    TX
    Chiara

Hi Chiara,

If you are looking for an alternative to Disqus plugin with active support please try Vuukle – https://wordpress.org/plugins/free-comments-for-wordpress-vuukle/

Plugin Author cusrev

(@ivole)

OK, thanks for letting me know that it is related to WPML plugin. Please contact me as mentioned above to check the problem.

Plugin Author cusrev

(@ivole)

It is a kind reminder that I am waiting for your email to check the problem with WPML. If I don’t hear from you soon, I will then consider this issue to be resolved.

Plugin Author cusrev

(@ivole)

I haven’t heard from you for a while, so I will have to assume that this issue is resolved and will mark this topic as resolved.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘2 BUG: WITH DISQUS AND WITHOUT DISQUS’ is closed to new replies.