• Resolved Fanaticweb

(@fanaticweb)

Hi,

I’m seeing 2 applications showing in my Square Dashboard account:

1. APIExperts WordPress ( WP Easy Pay ) Date Connected A year ago (Feb. 22, 2020)
    2. WP Easy Pay Date Connected 2 years ago (Dec. 3, 2018)

Why are there 2 WP EasyPay apps and why are they switched to Sandbox mode without my consent?

When I go to switch it to Production mode, it won’t allow me to do it because of this error “There is a newer version of the Connect APIs available. Please consider upgrading.”

I set it to the latest API but it didnt allow me to Save (Save button greyed out)

What is going on? Am I even supposed to go in to Square’s Dashboard to modify anything? It seems you took the liberty to do so on my behalf and now the form doesnt even appear on the processing page of my website.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Fanaticweb.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Fanaticweb.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hi @fanaticweb

There’s some misunderstanding because we do not have the access to your Square account neither can we change any settings in your Square dashboard. When you authorize your account with our central app WP EASY PAY it starts appearing in your square dashboard and this is how the Square does it. However, the plugin is working perfectly fine for hundreds of other customer, there may be some issue with your settings if your shortcode or other features are not working. Please calm down we will make it work for you. Just open a support ticket on our official website and we will help you out on priority.

Peace.

Thread Starter Fanaticweb

(@fanaticweb)

I’m aware that you don’t have access to the Square account, I’m saying the plugin’s behavior generated those 2 tokens since I never had to interfere and create either one, but seeing the settings was set to Sandbox from within the Square dashboard got me concerned, I’ll open a support ticket.

P.S.: I’m perfectly calm thank you

Hi @fanaticweb,

Thanks, We are waiting for you to open a support ticket on our official website.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Applications showing in Square Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.