• Resolved jannnnnneke

(@jannnnnneke)

Hi! In sales chat they told me to create a ticket here: I want to create a quiz/enquete on my site with as result 2 advices in your mailbox. The first 5 questions will result in 1 advice and the other 5 questions will result in another advice. So people will receive an email with 2 advices. Is that possible with Forminator and how can I do that? Thanks a lot! Janneke

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Support Zafer – WPMU DEV Support

(@wpmudevsupport15)

Hi @jannnnnneke,

I hope you are doing well today!

Forminator has a quiz feature that you can use
    https://wpmudev.com/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/forminator/#quizzes

Then you can create conditional emails based on answers
    https://wpmudev.com/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/forminator/#conditions-tab

Kind regards,
    Zafer

Thread Starter jannnnnneke

(@jannnnnneke)

Thanks! I see I turned off the ‘Collect leads on your quiz’ option. Can you activate the leads option after you created a quiz?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by jannnnnneke.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by jannnnnneke.
    Plugin Support Zafer – WPMU DEV Support

(@wpmudevsupport15)

Hi again @jannnnnneke,

Unfortunately this is not possible, you will need to create the quiz again if you want to add leads to it.

Kind regards,
    Zafer

(@jannnnnneke)

Sorry another question. Is it possible to have a result per question? And that you show in mail a result per question? So for example:

Question 1.
    Answer A/B

Question 2.
    Answer A/B

And in mail you see:

Question 1.
    Result 1a or 1b

Question 2
    Result 2a or 2b (so result depends on the answer but is different for each question)

Hope you understand me and its possible 🙂

(@jannnnnneke)

For example when I use a knowledge quiz in stead of personality, I can fill in an advise in stead of explaining why the answer is right or wrong. But I dont want the results (the advises/ that you see why its right or wrong) directly after filling in mailaddress, because all answers are correct and the explanation (the text you see why its right or wrong) must be sended automatically in mail. Is that possible? Hopefully it’s a bit clearer now… 🙂

(@jannnnnneke)

With ‘advise’ I mean the text I can fill in for correct or wrong answer! Is it possible to add that to the email? Cant find the shortcode for that!

Plugin Support Adam – WPMU DEV Support

(@wpmudev-support8)

Hi @jannnnnneke

You cans set quiz to show results on submission only instead of “real time” and if it’s set so it will not show whether answer is correct or not until entire quiz is submitted.

This can be set in quiz “Behavior” settings section.

It’s not possible, however, to not show these results at all and only include them in e-mail.

In e-mail notification you can include

{quiz_result}

and

{quiz_answer}

variables and they’ll show, respectively, what was the number of correct answers and total answers given (the result variable) and what answers were given (the answer variable) but they are “automated” and cannot be changed to show that in a different way.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Plugin Support Kasia – WPMU DEV Support

(@wpmudev-support2)

Hello @jannnnnneke ,

We haven’t heard from you for several days now, so it looks like you don’t need our assistance anymore.

Feel free to re-open this ticket if needed.

Kind regards
    Kasia

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘2 advices as result in one quiz/enquete’ is closed to new replies.