• The previous version of 2.9.X is good.

At submissions place, we can click the little arrow to sort the data, but when I update to 3, all disappear, so I have to downgrade back to old one. Also the checkbox block is different.

If I missed something or if it still has that function, please advise. If you removed this function, then I suggest you to put it back.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author James Laws

(@jameslaws)

I see what you mean by the submissions not being sortable by the field columns. This should be there and was an oversight on our part. I’ve submitted the issue to the development team and we will get this added back in. https://github.com/wpninjas/ninja-forms/issues/1853

I’m not sure what you mean by the checkbox block. We still have checkboxes and checkbox lists. These have not been removed in any way.

What I can say is that 3.0 is a vast improvement over it’s previous version and any other form builder. It was a huge rewrite so it’s always possible that there may things that are slightly different or even missing accidentally. I hope you will bear with us and if you follow our github repo you can see how diligent we are being on your and dozens of other enhancements in the product.

We are working extremely hard on our end to make sure Ninja Forms is the best plugin it can be for the community.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘2.9.x is better than 3’ is closed to new replies.