• Resolved qolqa

(@qolqa)

I don’t get any connection error, but it doesn’t write in the Sheets. This update does not work.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Plugin Author Alex Agranov

(@alexagr)

You seem to have upgraded from earlier version, right?
    Did you generate your own OAuth2 credentials?
    Did you “connect” plugin to Sheets?
    What error do you see in Debug Log?

Thread Starter qolqa

(@qolqa)

There is no error message, but it is not connecting with my previous tables, the previous version worked correctly. I followed the instructions and nothing, does not connect.

Thread Starter qolqa

(@qolqa)

Did you generate your own OAuth2 credentials? Yes
    Did you “connect” plugin to Sheets? Yes

Thread Starter qolqa

(@qolqa)

2 Marzo 2020 06:01:50 PHP 7.0.15Array
    (
    [id] => 28775
    [date] => 2 Marzo 2020 06:01:50
    [nombre] => Sheyla
    [apellido] => Pariona Martínez
    [correo-electrnico] => sheylapariona5@gmail.com
    [celular] => 915373708
    [acepto] => 1
    [ERROR_MSG] => Plugin is not connected to Google Sheets
    [TRACE_STK] => #0 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-content/plugins/cf-google-sheets/lib/google-sheets.php(62): cfgooglesheet->refreshToken()
    #1 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-content/plugins/cf-google-sheets/includes/class-cfgs-service.php(109): cfgooglesheet->add_row(Array, NULL, ‘Estilismo Nueva’, true)
    #2 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-content/plugins/caldera-forms/classes/core.php(3434): Cfgs_Connector_Service->cfgs_publish(Array, Array, ‘_cf_process_5e5…’)
    #3 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-content/plugins/caldera-forms/classes/core.php(5212): Caldera_Forms::process_submission()
    #4 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-content/plugins/caldera-forms/classes/core.php(3830): Caldera_Forms::process_form_via_post()
    #5 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): Caldera_Forms->cf_init_system(”)
    #6 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #7 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #8 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-settings.php(545): do_action(‘wp_loaded’)
    #9 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-config.php(89): require_once(‘/hermes/bosnacw…’)
    #10 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/hermes/bosnacw…’)
    #11 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once(‘/hermes/bosnacw…’)
    #12 /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01as/b250/ywh.ppivotp/pivotpointperu/index.php(17): require(‘/hermes/bosnacw…’)
    #13 {main}
    )

Plugin Author Alex Agranov

(@alexagr)

You should be seeing errors – either in Debug Log in main WordPress log file

Thread Starter qolqa

(@qolqa)

Enter your OAuth2 “Client ID” and “Secret”. Click “Get Code” to retrieve your access code. Paste the code in “Access Code” textbox. Click “Save”.

For detailed instructions on how to obtain OAuth2 credentials refer here.

Google OAuth2 Client ID :
    335349646-bvjd1n6ftb6o22pbh5957r6cel858ks1.apps.googleusercontent.com
    Google OAuth2 Secret :
    Hidden
    Google Access Code :
    Get Code
    Connection Status : CONNECTED

Debug Log View

(@alexagr)

According to the log you didn’t connect plugin to Sheets. You need to Get Code, enter it and press Save. After that connection status should change to CONNECTED.

(@alexagr)

If it still doesn’t work for you, try to uninstall plugin and install it again. Then activate it as per instructions.

Thread Starter qolqa

(@qolqa)

the settings say CONNECTED, but DO NOT WANT TO CONNECT. i uninstall plugin and install it again but it is same.

Thread Starter qolqa

(@qolqa)

Google OAuth2 Client ID :
    335349646-bvjd1n6ftb6o22pbh5957r6cel858ks1.apps.googleusercontent.com
    Google OAuth2 Secret :
    Hidden
    Google Access Code :
    Get Code
    Connection Status : CONNECTED

(@alexagr)

Did you click Get Code, entered new Auth Code and clicked Save?

Thread Starter qolqa

(@qolqa)

“Did you click Get Code, entered new Auth Code and clicked Save?”

yes

Thread Starter qolqa

(@qolqa)

The previous version worked very well. I have 15 forms and every day there were 20 contacts. 2 days ago I updated the plugin and now the connection with Google Sheets is no longer useful. I follow the instructions to the letter and NOTHING. I get connected, but the reality is that the form no longer connects with Google.

(@alexagr)

That’s super weird.
    I can’t spot the problem in the source code. And it’s working just fine on my side…

If you know PHP a little bit – here is the essence of your problem. ccording to the error you sent, gs_token_v4 option in your setup is empty. See method refreshToken() in http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/cf-google-sheets/tags/2.3/lib/google-sheets.php

It is supposed to contain authentication token received from Google Sheets API as part of original authentication – done in auth() method.

Try to add some debugging data to the plugin code. And check the main WordPress log file – maybe you’ll see some clue there.

Thread Starter qolqa

(@qolqa)

Mr. I am not a programmer. I would appreciate if you can give me the download of the previous version without the Auth

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘2.3 fail’ is closed to new replies.