• Resolved emptymind

(@emptymind)

After the update my header is now acting responsive (changing height with browser) and the logo is now absolute left (top left corner of browser window) and my cart menu (secondary nav) is extreme right. Before the update the header did not move if the browser window changed and the logo was within the website width (on left) and first & second navigation menu within the website.
    Also this affects the parallex hero and a white gap appeared between this and the header when you change the browser window.

I just went back to my previous storefront version and all is well. Anyone any idea? Thank you.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Job a11n

(@jobthomas)

Automattic Happiness Engineer

Hey @emptymind, can I ask a a few questions first?

• Could you share a screenshot of what it’s before and after? It’s difficult to see that since you reverted back to the old version.
    • Do you have custom CSS added to make this full-width? If so, could you share that code here as well so we can troubleshoot it? Any bit of info on how you’ve configured your header will help

Thanks!

Luminus Alabi a11n

(@luminus)

Automattic Happiness Engineer

@emptymind,

We haven’t heard back from you in a while, so I’m going to mark this as resolved – if you have any further questions, you can start a new thread.

Thread Starter emptymind

(@emptymind)

Thanks but how do I upload a screenshot?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2.3.3 Update made header & menu full width of browser and responsive’ is closed to new replies.