• Resolved Daniel J. Lewis

(@djosephdesign)

I just updated to version 2.2.8 and it crashed my site. Here are the logs.

[23-Nov-2020 03:30:55 UTC] PHP Warning:  require(/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-ctype/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70
    [23-Nov-2020 03:30:55 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-ctype/bootstrap.php' (include_path='/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/phing/phing/classes:/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/phpunit/php-file-iterator:/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/phpunit/phpunit:/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/symfony/yaml:.:/usr/share/php') in /REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70
    [23-Nov-2020 03:30:55 UTC] PHP Warning:  require(/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-ctype/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70
    [23-Nov-2020 03:30:55 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/composer/../symfony/polyfill-ctype/bootstrap.php' (include_path='/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/phing/phing/classes:/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/phpunit/php-file-iterator:/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/phpunit/phpunit:/REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/symfony/yaml:.:/usr/share/php') in /REDACTED/wp-content/plugins/postmatic/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70
Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • I am still unable to update to version 2.2.8. I run 2.2.7 and am not getting any notifications in my dashboard for an update or hotfix. As soon as I activate the plugin with version 2.2.8 (downloaded through the advanced tab here or through your website) my site crashes or shows an error, it is then not possible to get into my dashboard. I re-installed version 2.2.7 and everything works again. Is there a working version of the update available for download?

It feels like non paying members are less interesting. I uninstalled the plugin and my site works very good again.

Plugin Author Postmatic

(@vernal)

Hey Folks,

Just go ahead and delete the plugin from your WordPress dashboard, and re-install with the version you find here in the repository.

1. De-activate Replyable
    2. Delete the plugin
    3. Reinstall & Reactivate Replyable

Best,
    Jason

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘2.2.8 crashing site’ is closed to new replies.