Support » Plugin: WP-Optimize - Clean, Compress, Cache. » 2.2.12 wrongly kills link categories relations

• Resolved artresort

(@artresort)

Hi guys, it seems that the last update (with the TWEAK: Improve orphaned relationships data optimization) wrongly detects links / link categories relations as “orphaned relationship data” and eventually deletes them. With links / link categories I mean the chance to sort links in Link categories (the Blogroll feature now disabled by default).
    After loosing the relations on two sites I switched back to 2.2.6 and the plug seems to behave without crunching these relations.

Hope this might help, let me know if I made a mistake 🙂

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Contributor LumberHack

(@lumberhack)

Hi @artresort

Thanks for bringing this up. We are aware of this problem and will be addressing this shortly. The developer will update here as soon as we are ready.

Will this update recover the categories? I have tried to enter new categories, and that worked, but will there be problems if the old ones are recovered?

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  stianbrathen.
    Plugin Contributor DNutbourne

(@dnutbourne)

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

I’m afraid that categories that have been removed by this cannot be recovered (unless a backup was taken beforehand).

The current version of the plugin includes a fix for this issue.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.