• mfrie01

(@mfrie01)

I just updated from 1.3.88 to 2.04 and none of the membership functions work. Menu restrictions are gone, restricted pages are accessible from everywhere and the login shortcode appears as text instead of a login form. I’ve reverted back to the previous version.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • myancy

(@myancy)

when attempting the wp-login.php with my site it errors out and says: oops that page can’t be found. It looks like nothing was found at this location…….

when attempting the wp-admin with my site, I get this:
    The Ultimate Member – Google reCAPTCHA extension requires the Ultimate Member plugin to be activated to work properly. You can download it here

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /sites/srrtribal/public_html/tachi-yokut-nsn.gov/wp-content/plugins/um-recaptcha/core/um-recaptcha-init.php:41) in /sites/srrtribal/public_html/tachi-yokut-nsn.gov/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1195

Jacob Hill

(@tekfused)

@myancy, try this direct link: https://www.tachi-yokut-nsn.gov/wp-login.php

It works for me. Also see my edited post above about using FTP to deactivate the UM plugins if you can’t access the dashboard after logging in.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by Jacob Hill.
    myancy

(@myancy)

I tried it in Chrome and Explorer and was able to reach the login page without the Captcha message. But upon entering login information it goes to a blank page.

I am sorry for my lack of knowledge on this. I am a novice at wordpress and do not understand all of the plugin things and of the sort. Website design/development is not my main job function and I am still learning.

Jacob Hill

(@tekfused)

It’s ok! Who is your WordPress host?

myancy

(@myancy)

Sierra Tel

Jacob Hill

(@tekfused)

Ok. I’d recommend getting in touch with their support. They should be able to “rescue” your site by deactivating the UM plugins either by accessing the database or by renaming the UM plugin folders.

Just tell them the error, and that the plugin needs to be deactivated so you can log into the dashboard. They should handle it from there.

myancy

(@myancy)

Thank you! Hopefully that will work!

Jacob Hill

(@tekfused)

You’re welcome! Let us know!

Same here!
    Update broke my site!

The menü is gone and Ultimate meber want’s a upgrade. I lost all the informations…

I had to order a chargeable recovery from the hoster!

oliverrealize

(@oliverrealize)

Wow, the update broke many sites and no response from the developer. Time to find another plugin.

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘2.04 Update broke my site’ is closed to new replies.