Support » Plugin: Social Proof (Testimonial) Slider » 2.0 Update Issue: widget code displayed

• Resolved robokev

(@robokev)

I have tried updating to SPSlider 2.0 on a local copy of a website using the Hello Pro theme. The contents of the slider disappeared, and when I went to re-create the widget saw that widget code is displayed between the “Sort By” option and the check box above the “Display Time” option.
    Firefox 52.0 (32-bit)/ServerPress (local server). Previous version of SPSLider looks fine.
    Code displayed is:

'; // AUTO PLAY $field_autoplay = 'autoplay'; // name of the field $field_autoplay_id = $this->get_field_id( $field_autoplay ); $field_autoplay_name = $this->get_field_name( $field_autoplay ); $field_autoplay_value = esc_attr( $instance[$field_autoplay] ); $checked = ( (int)$field_autoplay_value == 1 ) ? 'checked' : ''; echo '
    ' . __('Auto Play: ') . ''; ?>
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author alexmustin

(@alexmustin)

Hi robokev,

Thanks for letting me know!

Can you list out what Theme and other active plugins you’re using on your site? That will help me narrow down the issue.

Thanks!

Thread Starter robokev

(@robokev)

I think I found the problem for you.

Line 304 of class-social-proof-slider-widget.php says:
    <?

But should say:
    <?php

Plugin Author alexmustin

(@alexmustin)

Great eye, robokev! Thanks for your help.

This fix will be released within the next 24 hours.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0 Update Issue: widget code displayed’ is closed to new replies.