Support » Plugin: Social Proof (Testimonial) Slider » 2.0 Update Issue: widget code displayed

• Resolved robokev

(@robokev)

I have tried updating to SPSlider 2.0 on a local copy of a website using the Hello Pro theme. The contents of the slider disappeared, and when I went to re-create the widget saw that widget code is displayed between the “Sort By” option and the check box above the “Display Time” option.
    Firefox 52.0 (32-bit)/ServerPress (local server). Previous version of SPSLider looks fine.
    Code displayed is:

'; // AUTO PLAY $field_autoplay = 'autoplay'; // name of the field $field_autoplay_id = $this->get_field_id( $field_autoplay ); $field_autoplay_name = $this->get_field_name( $field_autoplay ); $field_autoplay_value = esc_attr( $instance[$field_autoplay] ); $checked = ( (int)$field_autoplay_value == 1 ) ? 'checked' : ''; echo '
    ' . __('Auto Play: ') . ''; ?>
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author alexmustin

(@alexmustin)

Hi robokev,

Thanks for letting me know!

Can you list out what Theme and other active plugins you’re using on your site? That will help me narrow down the issue.

Thanks!

I think I found the problem for you.

Line 304 of class-social-proof-slider-widget.php says:
    <?

But should say:
    <?php

Plugin Author alexmustin

(@alexmustin)

Great eye, robokev! Thanks for your help.

This fix will be released within the next 24 hours.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0 Update Issue: widget code displayed’ is closed to new replies.