• Installed latest pro version. Gives me fatal error. Support is helpful trying to solve the issue.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by danniee001.
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Plugin Support Smash Balloon Joel

(@joelsmashballoon)

Hey @danniee001,

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you’ve run into these issues with the Pro version of our plugin. We work hard to ensure that our plugin is compatible with as many setups as possible and we provide support for all users, Free and Pro, to solve situations where issues arise.

We usually respond to our users within 24 hours if not much faster, and I have attempted to locate a ticket related to your name but was unable to do so. We would be happy to ensure you get full support if you could send us a quick email with some details about the issue and any additional feedback at support@smashballoon.com. Feel free to also provide any additional details in a reply here.

We care for all of our users and hope that we can find a way to make our plugin useful and of value to you again!

Thanks! 🙂

Thread Starter danniee001

(@danniee001)

Hi, I received a response late last night finally asking for admin access which I cannot give. After that I have heard nothing, which is strange since you are replying here.

Plugin Support Smash Balloon Joel

(@joelsmashballoon)

Hey @danniee001,

Each of our support representatives will be responsible for the issue they are handling to ensure consistency in support for our users. It may be that an issue had to be reassigned which is why there was additional delay. I do apologize for the inconvenience here. Would you be able to provide me any details about your issue such that I may find your ticket, see what went wrong and ensure we get you the assistance you need as soon as possible? Partial email information, name, or the domain with the issue should be enough in this case.

Many thanks.

(@danniee001)

The support guy is “Manuel” and my name starts with D 😛

(@joelsmashballoon)

Hey @danniee001,

I do believe I have found the ticket here. For context, we reached out to you 24 minutes after we received your request, and your follow-up answer was unfortunately not able to be replied to due to the active hours of our support team. I’ll reach out to you there and dig into this issue, and will ask for the necessary information that will help us troubleshoot without the temporary access to the site.

The reason you are getting a reply from me earlier here is that I check on things earlier in the day, whereas the official support hours for Smash Balloon are based on Eastern Standard time.

Best regards.

(@danniee001)

Ok, understood. Thank you sir for letting me know. I will update this review as anyone can see that support is helpful.

(@joelsmashballoon)

Hey @danniee001,

We really appreciate that! Please check your email as you should have received a reply from me now, do let me know if you did not.

Many thanks!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0.5 doesnt work’ is closed to new replies.