• Resolved Robin

(@robinrsa)

Hey there

With the recent update of 2.0.4 having a number of issues ( can’t connect to square with existing details ) is there another update scheduled for release that we can expect? rough eta?

The reviews for this plugin gives a lot of concern, maybe you can shed some light for us?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Yes, all of my orders get redirected back to the checkout page. I checked to see if I have any external coding that’s causing the required JS script to defer, but I don’t see anything. I also attempted disabling plugins, but no go.

I’m currently using WooSquare as an alternative, however, half of my orders fail. After reverting back to version 1.0.38 I’ve found that half of them now fail using that version too.

Please help ASAP. I’m using the Divi theme with PHP 7.3.

madeincosmos

(@madeincosmos)

Automattic Happiness Engineer

Hi @robinrsa,

I understand you’re on the WooCommerce > Settings > Square page in WP Admin and trying to connect your Square account there, but once you click through all the steps, you’re still not connected, is that correct?

We’ve seen problems like this in some of the previous Square versions, but this should be fixed now in 2.0.4, I’m not having any troubles connecting the Square account on my test site.

If you’re experiencing troubles at any step of the process, can you please send us screenshots of what you see at each step? You can follow the instructions on https://snipboard.io/ to capture and upload the screenshot.

Please also include the System Status Report for your site. You can find it under WooCommerce > Status in WP Admin.

@dhesse90 what you describe sounds like a different kind of problem. Can you please open a new thread and add your System Status Report there?

Thanks!

Sure will thanks

madeincosmos

(@madeincosmos)

Automattic Happiness Engineer

Thank you @dhesse90, I just replied in your other thread 🙂

Waiting for screenshots and System Status Report from @robinrsa now.

Thread Starter Robin

(@robinrsa)

Thank you,

the issue was happening on a local site, however on the production version all appears to be working.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0.4 Issues’ is closed to new replies.