Title: 2.0.2 version bug
Last modified: September 14, 2026

---

# 2.0.2 version bug

 *  Resolved [yanojj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yanojj/)
 * (@yanojj)
 * [2 weeks, 4 days ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-0-2-version-bug/)
 * I have run an update today morning and my whole site stopped working. I received
   this details to email:
   WordPress: 7.1Plugin: Page Visits Counter – Lite (version
   2.0.2)PHP version 8.3.33 Details:
 * E_ERROR in row 90 of file /…/wp-content/plugins/page-visits-counter-lite/Inc/
   Init.php. 
   Uncaught Error: Class “StrCPVisits_Inc\Ajax\Dashboard_Widget\Export_CSV”
   not found in /…/wp-content/plugins/page-visits-counter-lite/Inc/Init.php:90Stack
   trace: #0 /…/wp-content/plugins/page-visits-counter-lite/Inc/Init.php(70): StrCPVisits_Inc\
   Init::instantiate() #1 /…/wp-content/plugins/page-visits-counter-lite/strongetic-
   page-visits-counter-lite.php(132): StrCPVisits_Inc\Init::register_services() #
   2 /…/wp-settings.php(597): include_once(‘…’) #3 /…/wp-config.php(34): require_once(‘…’)#
   4 /…/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘…’) #5 /…/wp-admin/admin.php(35): require_once(‘…’)#
   6 {main}
 * thrown
 * I checked the folder /wp-content/plugins/page-visits-counter-lite123/Inc/Ajax/
   DashboardWidget and the file Inc/Ajax/DashboardWidget/class-export-csv.php is
   missing

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *  [willnev](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willnev/)
 * (@willnev)
 * [2 weeks, 3 days ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-0-2-version-bug/#post-19019678)
 * Same here
 *  Plugin Author [Denis Botić](https://wordpress.org/support/users/strongetic/)
 * (@strongetic)
 * [2 weeks, 3 days ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-0-2-version-bug/#post-19019695)
 * **Hi everyone,**
 * **Thank you for reporting this issue and for your patience.**
 * I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Due to a deployment glitch during
   last night’s update, a few crucial files (including `class-export-csv.php`) failed
   to transfer from my local environment to the WordPress repository. This is what
   caused the `Fatal Error` on your websites.
 * I am already actively working on a fix. You might see a few minor version updates
   rolling out shortly as I test the deployment. **Please do not update or download
   the plugin until I post a confirmation here that it is completely safe to do 
   so.**
 * I will update this thread the exact moment the stable fix is live. Thank you 
   for your understanding!
 *  Plugin Author [Denis Botić](https://wordpress.org/support/users/strongetic/)
 * (@strongetic)
 * [2 weeks, 3 days ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-0-2-version-bug/#post-19020105)
 * **UPDATE: The stable fix is now live (Version 2.0.5)!**
 * I am happy to confirm that **Version 2.0.5** is fully safe, stable, and includes
   the necessary security update. If your website was affected by the fatal error,
   updating to this version will resolve the issue and bring your site back online.
 * I want to thank all of you so much for your incredible patience and understanding.
   I also wanted to explain why this fix took a bit longer to appear: after pushing
   the corrected code to the official WordPress repository, we had to wait about
   6 hours for WordPress to complete all its automated security scans and reviews.
   Only after those checks were successful did WordPress make the update available
   in your WP admin dashboards.
 * What you need to do now:
    - **If your site has automatic updates enabled:** It should automatically pull
      Version 2.0.5 and fix itself within the next few hours (once your site’s WordPress
      cron job runs).
    - **If you can access your WP Admin dashboard:** Please go to _Plugins > Installed
      Plugins_ and manually click **Update** on this plugin.
    - **If your website is still showing a blank screen (Fatal Error) and you cannot
      access the dashboard:**
       1. Log into your server via FTP or cPanel File Manager.
       2. Navigate to `wp-content/plugins/` and delete or rename the folder of this
          plugin (this will bring your site back instantly).
       3. Log back into your WP Admin, download Version 2.0.5 from the plugin repository,
          and activate it.
 * Thank you again for standing by me while I resolved this. Please let me know 
   if everything is back to normal on your end!
 * Best regards,
   Denis Botić
 *  Thread Starter [yanojj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yanojj/)
 * (@yanojj)
 * [2 weeks, 2 days ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-0-2-version-bug/#post-19020682)
 * Thanks Denis, site is back, but I lost the visit counters. Is there any way to
   get it back from backup?
 *  Plugin Author [Denis Botić](https://wordpress.org/support/users/strongetic/)
 * (@strongetic)
 * [2 weeks, 2 days ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-0-2-version-bug/#post-19020833)
 * In the plugin settings page
   if _“Do not delete plugin data on plugin delete/uninstall”_**
   checkbox was checked** when you deleted the plugin, then page visits data **will
   automatically reappear**, as it was not deleted.
 * In case this **checkbox was not checked**, the visits **data has been deleted**
   and you cannot bring it back.
   But if you remember how many visits each page had,
   then you can enter them manually for each page through the dashboard widget by
   clicking on the page name. Then it will expand and you will be able to enter 
   a number and click on the update button.
    -  This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by [Denis Botić](https://wordpress.org/support/users/strongetic/).
    -  This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by [Denis Botić](https://wordpress.org/support/users/strongetic/).
    -  This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by [Denis Botić](https://wordpress.org/support/users/strongetic/).

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be [logged in](https://login.wordpress.org/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fwordpress.org%2Fsupport%2Ftopic%2F2-0-2-version-bug%2F%3Foutput_format%3Dmd&locale=en_US)
to reply to this topic.

 * ![](https://ps.w.org/page-visits-counter-lite/assets/icon-256x256.png?rev=2501212)
 * [Page Visits Counter - Lite](https://wordpress.org/plugins/page-visits-counter-lite/)
 * [Frequently Asked Questions](https://wordpress.org/plugins/page-visits-counter-lite/#faq)
 * [Support Threads](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/page-visits-counter-lite/)
 * [Active Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/page-visits-counter-lite/active/)
 * [Unresolved Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/page-visits-counter-lite/unresolved/)
 * [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/page-visits-counter-lite/reviews/)

 * 5 replies
 * 3 participants
 * Last reply from: [Denis Botić](https://wordpress.org/support/users/strongetic/)
 * Last activity: [2 weeks, 2 days ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/2-0-2-version-bug/#post-19020833)
 * Status: resolved