• Hello I recently installed the plugin and am having trouble when using an .ics export from Outlook 2010.

When I add my url to the plugin and check the calendar in my WordPress site, the appointment dates are showing 31/12/1969. The file works correctly outside of WordPress in that it shows correct dates when I import to iCal. I have time zones set correctly on the plugin, wordpress and my vm. I suspect it is some sort of system setting because that date

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to use this plugin.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • If the date is being set to Dec 31, 1969, it means that there is a problem with importing the date.

Please send a copy of the ics feed to help@theseednetwork.com and we can see if it’s a problem with the feed or with the import.

Thread Starter 101101

(@101101-1)

Than you for the reply, just sent the ics feed.

is there any solution for this issue? We are also havign simillar issue with Outlook 2010 event import.

Hello, I am wondering the same thing. In setting this plugin up it worked for me. As I was building the site for someone else, they were unable to enter the dates and it defaulted to Dec. 31, 1969. Thought maybe it was her Internet Browser but I don’t think that was it. Seemed strange that I wasn’t having any problem with it but when I was showing someone else on their computer it didn’t work and defaulted to dec. 31

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘1969’ is closed to new replies.