• Resolved tgleissner

(@tgleissner)

Hi,

I just realized that the tax in my invoices is calculated correctly but instead of labeling it with 19% it says 0% followed by the 19% tax amount.

I use the non modified simple template, no obvious configuration problems seen so far.

Any idea where to look? Is this configurable or just a bug?

I have Woocommerce Germanized installed to comply with German regulations…

BR,
    Timo

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Ewout

(@pomegranate)

Hello Timo,
    Could you post a screenshot of this somewhere? Out off the box our plugin does not show tax rates (only tax names behind the order total, as in this image), and since you mention that you have an unmodified simple template I’m not sure what you are referring to

Thread Starter tgleissner

(@tgleissner)

Hi Ewout,

Thanks for your quick response. Please check this image: http://mamihla.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/E592B919-DEC2-4365-AD54-1BE7AB505223.jpeg

I am pretty sure that this worked before out of the box…

Thanks for looking into it

Plugin Contributor Ewout

(@pomegranate)

I see – this output must have been modified by a third party plugin, perhaps WooCommerce Germanized or WooCommerce German Market? What is the percentage shown in the email sent to the customer for this order?

(@tgleissner)

There it says „inkl. 19% MwSt.“ right next to the corresponding amount…

If I temporarily deactivate Woocommerce Germanized it shows this:
    http://mamihla.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/3E5C0366-AE78-4F5D-9EB6-F1A547ABAEEA.jpeg

Unfortunately I have to use Woocommerce Germanized in order to comply with the rules.. but that applies to every German online shop based on Woocommerce.

Do you have any idea how to tackle this?

Plugin Contributor Ewout

(@pomegranate)

That’s the default output so it looks like this is indeed something that is caused by Germanized. I recommend reaching out to their support and ask for a fix, unfortunately this is something we cannot fix from our end.

(@tgleissner)

Ok, thanks… I’ll try that

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘19% tax calculated but shows „0%“ on the invoice’ is closed to new replies.