Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author PoseLab

(@javitxu123)

Hi h3p315t05

It is working well in my tests. Could you check that all your data is well? Could you send me your shortcode or a url?

Thread Starter derweili

(@h3p315t05)

I replaced the Plugin with the 1.7.10 Version from my backups and now it is working well.
    My shortcode:
    [Youtube_Channel_Gallery feed=”user” user=”AuReaTV” feedorder=”desc” videowidth=”1040″ ratio=”16×9″ theme=”dark” color=”white” quality=”high” autoplay=”1″ rel=”1″ showinfo=”1″ maxitems=”999″ thumbwidth=”288″ thumbratio=”16×9″ thumbcolumns=”1″ title=”1″ description=”1″ thumbnail_alignment=”left” descriptionwordsnumber=”50″ link_window=”0″]

Plugin Author PoseLab

(@javitxu123)

Hi h3p315t05

Update to version 1.8.5

Thread Starter derweili

(@h3p315t05)

Hi PoseLab
    With the new update the gallery works again, but now my custom css broke. I had to change “ul.ytchagallery” from “overflow:hidden” to “visible”. You wrote is with a !important so I was’nt able to do is even with !important after my code. So i had change the style.css from the Plugin. This prevents me from updates in the future. Could you fix or could you give a workaround or so one?
    Thanks

Plugin Author PoseLab

(@javitxu123)

Hi h3p315t05

A plugin with a front-end needs to use css with !important declarations so that the css of the theme does not overwrite the css of the plugin. If you need to override some css of the plugin from your theme to customize the appearance of the plugin you can do it by adding a class or an id with the !important declaration.

For example, to overwrite:
    ul.ytchagallery{overflow: hidden!important;}

You can add in the css of your theme:
    .ytchagallery.ytccf {overflow: auto!important;}

or you can add before an id of your theme (#widget is an example):
    #widget .ytchagallery {overflow: auto!important;}

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘1.8.2 Broke Videogallery’ is closed to new replies.