Support » Fixing WordPress » 1800 Phone Number keeps changing

• morgoinoz

(@morgoinoz)

Hi everyone,
    I have created a WP website for a client. They are based in Sydney Australia and want to display their 1800 phone number. When I add it to the site, in the header, footer or within pages – The correct number displays properly on my mac, my iphone and on my team’s devices.
    But the client and visitors to the site see the wrong number. It is not a 1800 number, and displays the wrong number.

I have installed a new theme, I have re-written the site and have tried using the WP Call button plugin, but the same issue occurs.

Can anyone help me with this please?
    Thanks

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Davood

(@binarywc)

looks to me like the last digit is being cur off. This could be a CDN/caching issue or an issue with the themes code. Hard to diagnose without knowing if you have any CDN/caching set up. If you do have CDN/caching please let us know which one you are using.

morgoinoz

(@morgoinoz)

Hi Davood,
    No Cache is setup.
    Thanks
    James

Davood

(@binarywc)

Okay, you are using The7 which is a premium theme. This is a premium theme. You will need to contact their developers for support. https://themeforest.net/item/the7-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/5556590/support

They are aware that we do not provide support for premium themes here on WP.org.

morgoinoz

(@morgoinoz)

Thanks Davood,
    I have raised a ticket with them – Do you think adding a Cache, like Cloudflare may help?
    Regards
    James

Davood

(@binarywc)

No, I don’t think it will help fix this issue. In general, yes CDN/Cache will help the sites performance as long as it is set up correctly but that is an entirely separate issue for a different thread.

Moderator Jan Dembowski

(@jdembowski)

Forum Moderator and Brute Squad

For pro or commercial product support please contact the author directly on their site. This includes any pre-sales topics as well.

As the author is aware, commercial products are not supported in these forums. I am sure they will have no problem supporting you there.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘1800 Phone Number keeps changing’ is closed to new replies.