Support » Plugin: Yoast SEO » 1.5.2.1 Update Is Broken

• cardkid2331

(@cardkid2331)

As everyone else is reporting, the new update broke my wordpress site. All meta data has disappeared and if Facebook open graph is enabled, it shows a fatal error on blog pages saying the following:

Fatal error: Class ‘WPSEO_OpenGraph’ not found in /directory/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-seo/wp-seo-main.php on line 206

I’m trying to roll back to get rid of this.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Ian Pegg

(@ianpegg)

I’m getting a similar issue: og and Twitter cards have disappeared from my <head>, Google+ link still displays. I haven’t had the pleasure of a fatal error, although there is debug info being printed out on the dashboard pages for Yoast.

Looking forward to seeing a fix, this is such a great plugin.

@cardkid2331 It sounds like your upgrade failed as that class will automatically be loaded. If it’s not, the file might not be available, i.e. failure in the upgrade. Please try and upgrade again.

@ianpegg you’re hijacking someone else’s issue with an unrelated one. Please open your own.

Concerning the debug info being printed out on the admin pages: this is by design, though you will only see it if WP_DEBUG is on.

Thread Starter cardkid2331

(@cardkid2331)

I deleted the plugin via the plugins page in the admin. I then reinstalled it. Same problem.

What version of PHP are you on ? and is SPL loaded ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘1.5.2.1 Update Is Broken’ is closed to new replies.