• ResolvedPlugin Author axew3

(@axewww)

1.4.0 has been released and profile fields fixed to correctly work on update between WP and phpBB. Profile fields are: password, email, URL. As these are default, ever the same, WP profile fields.

But all is ready to add all others profile fields, like Facebook, Google, signature …

about signature in phpBB: should be used to be updated between what in WP? Biographical Info?

Instead about Facebook and others profile phpBB fields the question is this:
    exist a default WP way to add this fields for WP user profile? I mean, if a plugin about Facebook etc is installed in WP, is sure that will have same fields on DB respect another Facebook plugin? Or as i think, they use arbitrary name?

Exist a WordPress plugin about these profile fileds for users, i mean one done by WordPress like WP Turbo Cache or others …
    Thanks

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-w3all-phpbb-integration/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author axew3

(@axewww)

i see … there is no default WordPress code about socials profile fields etc … as i’ve try to understand right now, searching into available plugins.
    There are more or less installed, but presume i can be sure each of those, use his own way to name fields on database.

So the unique way i see to add fields from phpBB into WP in wp_w3all, is that to create each phpBB field for user in WP, if there are.
    So will be added as option, to be activated or not.

Any hint about very appreciated.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘1.4.0 hints. Advanced -> Searching for 1.4.1 suggestions about profile fields’ is closed to new replies.