Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I haven’t updated and post title template is already : %%title%% %%page%% %%sep%% %%sitename%%

Could you provide more information on how it was ?

Thread Starter conservativeread

(@conservativeread)

%%title%% %% %%page%% %% %%sep%% no this showed up in my browser as the title of my page instead of for home page conservative read it showed the above mess. on the browsers tabs for all pages and posts and catagories

If you have any backup of the plugin, you may go back to the previous version ?
    Or download it here :
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-seo/developers/

Or maybe a clean install of the plugin may help ? But still have a backup would help just in case 🙂

(@conservativeread)

have you tried 1.4 ?

Nop, and reading your post, I won’t until I read more reviews about it. I just finished a lot of tweaking on my theme and plugins, I can live with my SEO version for a little while.

(@conservativeread)

ok I think maybe another plugin caused the issue I reinstalled wp – seo 1.4 and all is fine so far.

There is an update in fact, 1.4.1. But if it works you may want to wait a few days and recheck then if other bugs have been reported.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘1.4 update broke title page post cat titles’ is closed to new replies.