• Resolved wpgurumagic

(@wpgurumagic)

14.0.4 – Anyone with Woocommerce got this working?

Yoast have said that the bugs in all the latest versions only break 5% of their customers websites.. if they have a millions customers, this equates to a massive amount of broken sites out there. The scale of this is giant. Wow.

I’m wondering if anyone has managed to get 14.0.4 working without database problems? I have the premium version but their customer support are acting dumb to any issues recently with Yoast SEO. Getting nowhere with their premium support.

So, if anyone can help myself and others on here it would be fantastic. There are potentially hundreds of thousands of sites affected with Yoasts admission that 5% of millions of customers are affected by all of this.

If anyone can help it would be massively appreciated.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Support Md Mazedul Islam Khan

(@mazedulislamkhan)

We are sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the latest release of Yoast SEO plugin, and we’d be more than happy to investigate the matter further for you.

Since you have the Yoast premium subscription, we can definitely investigate this further for you in a private email conversation. Can you please send us another email with all the details or include this thread link so that we can try locating the past support history on our end?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Moderator Yui

(@fierevere)

永子

Please dont use WordPress.org forums for PREMIUM support.
    Contact vendors using their ticket system instead.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘14.0.4 – Anyone with Woocommerce got this working?’ is closed to new replies.