• Resolved Garrett Hyder

(@garrett-eclipse)

Hello,

On my Custom Post Type I have some Custom Taxonomies. Each term has it’s own listing page. After updating to 1.3.0 these pages simply loaded the homepage…

I had to save the taxonomies over again to get the listing to load again. I belive this is because existing taxonomies didn’t have the new public settings but am just guessing.

Cheers

https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-post-type-ui/

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Michael Beckwith

(@tw2113)

The BenchPresser

Awesome. It sounds like the fix does indeed work, without having to re-save the settings for each.

Thanks Carolyn

Thread Starter Garrett Hyder

(@garrett-eclipse)

Hi Michael,

Sorry for my silence, once I worked around the issue I had to return my focus to launching my client’s project. Now that it’s out of the way I’ve been able to spin up a new instance and roll it back to the version of my dev instance that had CPT UI 1.2.4 so I could reproduce the issue with the 1.3 upgrade and test that simply updating to 1.3.1 resolved without needing to resave.

This was successful, thank you. So the issue is resolved properly with v 1.3.1.

Resolving this thread.

Appreciate your support.
    Cheers

Plugin Contributor Michael Beckwith

(@tw2113)

The BenchPresser

Awesome. Thanks for the update, no matter how delayed, Garrett.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘1.3.0 Update caused existing Taxonomy listings to load the homepage’ is closed to new replies.