• Resolved raymc

(@raymc)

We’ve been using your plugin for years, and it has always worked great. However, we had a serious issue today. Our quiz has 100 questions, requires login, and has a time limit of 270 minutes, after which, the quiz will submit.

Now, we use the result of this quiz to issue certifications. However, we had 14 takers scheduled for today, and of the 14, only two submission succeeded. The remaining 12, all claimed that the submit button was missing from the quiz. They couldn’t submit, and apparently it didn’t timeout and submit automatically?

Now, is there any possibility of recovering those submission, and what could have caused this and how do I prevent this is the future? And more importantly, are we going to have to tell those persons that they need to take the entire exam again???

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Hi @raymc,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, all those persons will have to take the exam again.

It might be a browser specific issue, for all those 12 persons which were not able to submit the exam. Please ask them to change their browser.

But before asking them, kindly do a sample testing on your end that the quiz must show submit button for all the browsers.

Kindly check and let me know.

Regards,
    Kriti

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘12 quiz takes submission failed?’ is closed to new replies.