Support » Plugin: MembershipWorks - Membership, Events & Directory » 12 month or 3 month commitments

• Resolved lizmcreations

(@lizmcreations)

I’m trying to set-up memberships where the membership is billed monthly, but there is a different price for someone who commits to 3 months than for the person who commits for 12 months — is there a good way to do this with the membershipworks plugin?

I had originally thought of having each commitment as a separate membership level – but I’d like to be able to make sure that someone who is only committing for 3 months can’t change their membership to the 12 month membership to get the lower price … Possibly setting each level to only be changed (upgraded/downgraded) by an admin/manually? Any other thoughts?

Thank you for your time and assistance …

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author MembershipWorks

(@sourcefound)

Hi lizmcreations! If you create each of those as separate membership levels, you can set it up so members cannot upgrade/downgrade between levels. Simply edit each membership level, and under “Allow upgrade/downgrades to” make sure none of the other levels are enabled (ie. they should have a white background, not blue).

Thread Starter lizmcreations

(@lizmcreations)

ok, thank you — that was initially what I was thinking – I just wanted to make sure that I was doing it the best way … 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘12 month or 3 month commitments’ is closed to new replies.